I have been attacking my ridiculous list! See what I have already done!
- Finish the granny blocks for the Aqua and Red Bee. This is my last commitment to that bee. CHECK! I rather like these and think that I will make one for my red and aqua sampler quilt
- Make a test block for the 3×6 Sampler Quilt Mini-Bee . CHECK! I decided to make a test block that can be used for the red and aqua quilt.
- Make my starter block for the Quilt Around the World II bee. I have decided to use fabrics from Tula Pinks’s Prince Charming line for my starter block – navy, aqua and green. CHECK! I love the frog looking out at me!
- Make a favorite thing block for Piece Bee With You
- Make a house/building block for Piece Bee With You
- Make the 6 solids blocks for the 3×6 Sampler Quilt Mini-Bee
- Put together all of the blocks from 2 rounds of the Aqua and Red Bee to make a queen sized quilt for my daughter. I So far I have 25 blocks and two in progress and 3 that are owed to me that hopefully will arrive soon. I need to work on layout, put it together and then I will send it out for quilting.
- Make a baby quilt for the Chinese teacher at school. Her baby is not due until mid-August, so I have a bit of time, but I already have a plan and the fabric.
- Design a layout for my blocks from Piece Bee With You. The theme was under the sea and I have a jellyfish, seahorse, octopus and lots of different fish.
Okay, and now for things that I would like to do…let’s be realistic here…
- Make some New York Beauty blocks
- Put together my solids blocks
- Finally finish the Supernova quilt
- Make some placemats and potholders to use for holiday gifts.
- Make some more reusable gift bags for the Green Holiday Project.
Soooo, what do you think? Do I have an OK start on the ridiculous?
I am linking up to Lee at Freshly Pieced. Check out all of the other wonderful things being created!