We finally had power back on the fourth of July. However, it did not feel like the fourth as all of the celebrations in my town were cancelled 😦
I did make some progress on my list…I am leaving off things that were completed as of last week and adding new things as they come up with monthly bees.
- Make my blocks for the 3×6 Sampler Quilt Mini-Bee. They are done and posted…with a few days to spare.
- Make Diane’s block for Quilt Around the World II bee. Here is the block that I made…
- Make a photography themed block for Piece Bee With You…mostly done.
- Put together all of the blocks from 2 rounds of the Aqua and Red Bee to make a queen sized quilt for my daughter. I have a plan, cleaned up the sewing room and will work on this today.
- Make a baby quilt for the Chinese teacher at school. Her baby is not due until mid-August, so I have a bit of time, but I already have a plan and the fabric.
- Design a layout for my blocks from Piece Bee With You. The theme was under the sea and I have a jellyfish, seahorse, octopus and lots of different fish.
Okay, and now for things that I would like to do…let’s be realistic here…
- Make some New York Beauty blocks
- Put together my solids blocks
- Finally finish the Supernova quilt
- Make some placemats and/ or potholders to use for holiday gifts.
- Make some more reusable gift bags for the Green Holiday Project.
As always, check out what the creative crafters are doing at Freshly Pieced.