finishing different projects. In QAWII, each participant uses fabrics from their own stash. As such, since each block is of different colors and size and style, I need to be pulling out a different set of fabrics. This week I finished up two more blocks, so I can put those fabrics away and get ready for the next one. Two that I have had since January are now done. Tanya wanted a rainbow star, so I used the same pattern that I used for the last star as it is my current favorite star, and it was easy to see how to use a variety of rainbow colors. She wanted a 13 – 15 inch block, so I needed to extend it a bit.
Next up was the block for Ursi’s quilt, neutral with a pop of color. I usually don’t work with neutrals, but here is what I came up with.
Then yesterday was a short sewing day with the DCMQG…soon I will show what I was working on then. I showed these blocks at the meeting and then on the way home stopped at the post office and put them in the mail. Woo hoo! Almost caught up!