I am joining into the finish-along. Let me tell you, it sure has been eye-opening going through all of the things that I have in progress.
Let’s see how many of them I really can get done!
1. Ventana Quilt for my bed – This is my highest priority. It needs borders and then I will send it to be longarmed. This baby will be 100″ by 110″, so it is a tad big for the tiny harp of my machine.
2. DC Archictectures Quilt – I have fabric and I have a plan…need I say more?
3. Bind red charity quilt – This is for 100 Quilts for Kids and it was pieced and quilted by Angela. All that I need to do is bind it. Can do!
4. Quilt and bind pastel charity quilt – Someone else pieced this – don’t know who – but I stepped up to quilt and bind for 100 Quilts for Kids.
5. Quilt and bind Arkansas Traveler quilt – Many of these blocks were from a Solids Bee in 2013 on Flickr. In 2015 I made the large blocks and pieced this together. It is currently a top, so needs quilting and binding.
6. Quilt and bind Piece Bee with You quilt – Also from a Flickr bee, 2012. I still am in touch with two of these folks…so that it good! Blocks pieced together in 2015 and then bordered recently. Needs quilting and binding.
7. Pajama pants – Flannel PJ pants
8. Baskets Quilt – No idea how old these are…I was cleaning out and purging my stash and found this project. It was a program run by my local quilt store, obviously a very traditional quilt. I gathered all of the blocks and associated fabric. Need to…create a top, quilt and bind.
9. X and Plus Quilt – These are from one round of the DCMQG Bee. Next month I will have a few more from a mini-bee.
10. Hitchhiker scarf
11. Anne scarf – a thank you for our hostess in Idaho last August…to be knit in my go-to scarf texture pattern from the Yarn Harlot.
12. DC/NYC pillows
13. Embroidered needle book – From an Alison Glass workshop at QuiltCon 2014. I need to put something in the lower right section. Plus, it is not going to be a needlebook, but something else.
14. Mini-quilt from Alternate Grid Workshop at QuiltCon 2017
15. Quilt from Denyse Schmidt Workshop
16. Snowflake Potholders – I love snow and snowflakes, so this fabric from Spoonflower called to me.
17. Dresden – Anne showed me how to make this at a DCMQG retreat but I really need to finish this up as a mini-quilt.
Wow! As much as I am appalled at the number of projects, I am sure that there are a few more lurking around, but I just don’t want to look. If I completed six of them I will be happy!